Summer 2017 anime

Topic author
DivineEternal1
Site Admin

6 months ago

Hey all. The summer season for 2017 just started. Which shows have you picked up? What have you dropped? Any that you refuse to touch with a ten foot pole?

Currently I am enjoying Classroom of the Elite and Knight's and Magic the most. The former is about a school that rewards students on how well they do in class and are grouped with peers of similar standing. Of course the main protagonist is with the worst of the worst. The latter is about a mech otaku that dies and reincarnates in another world with all of his memories. This world has mechs and he uses his otaku skills and knowledge of a more advance world to its fullest. "Elite" is fun to watch because the protagonist is mysterious and seems like he is too good for where he is at. "Knight's" is fun to watch the protagonist nerd out about the mecha. Still, this season isn't stellar though crunchyroll isn't carrying all of the shows and I will have to find alternate means to watch the ones I can't see there.

For a full list of Summer 2017 anime go here
word count: 197

Guts
Site Admin
United States of America

6 months ago

DivineEternal1 wrote:
6 months ago
Hey all. The summer season for 2017 just started. Which shows have you picked up? What have you dropped? Any that you refuse to touch with a ten foot pole?

Currently I am enjoying Classroom of the Elite and Knight's and Magic the most. The former is about a school that rewards students on how well they do in class and are grouped with peers of similar standing. Of course the main protagonist is with the worst of the worst. The latter is about a mech otaku that dies and reincarnates in another world with all of his memories. This world has mechs and he uses his otaku skills and knowledge of a more advance world to its fullest. "Elite" is fun to watch because the protagonist is mysterious and seems like he is too good for where he is at. "Knight's" is fun to watch the protagonist nerd out about the mecha. Still, this season isn't stellar though crunchyroll isn't carrying all of the shows and I will have to find alternate means to watch the ones I can't see there.

For a full list of Summer 2017 anime go here
I'm currently on Berserk 2016 EP2, then after I am done with season 1 it's off to season 2 - Berserk 2017
word count: 225
Rosewill Rise Full Tower Case, 3x120mm blue led intake fans, 1x140mm exhaust fan, 20" Lasko box fan against side for cooling, LG Blu-ray Burner, ASrock Fatal1ty z97x Killer motherboard, 16gb G.Skill RipJaws 2400MHz ram, Intel core i7 4790k O/C 4.7GHz, Noctua NHD-14 CPU Cooler, Arctic silver 5 thermal compound

MSi RX580 8gb Gaming X+ ETHEREUM MINING: @ 1431MHz 1130mv/2150MHz memory @ 1.2v MEMSHIFT 1750 Timings. GAMING: 1441MHz 1150mv, 2085MHz memory @ 1.2v.

MSi RX480 ARMOR OC 8gb ETHEREUM MINING: @ 1320MHz 1112mv/2090MHz Memory @ 1.0v MEMSHIFT 1750 Timings. GAMING: 1320MHz, 1130mV/2090MHz @ 1.0v.

XFX RX460 SLIM 4gb STOCK.
Hashing Ethereum @ 67.8xx
My Youtube Channel
My Twitter
Ultraforum.org

ColesHosting.org

Guts
Site Admin
United States of America

6 months ago

i wonder what happend to animedreaming.tv? did it get threatend?
word count: 11
Rosewill Rise Full Tower Case, 3x120mm blue led intake fans, 1x140mm exhaust fan, 20" Lasko box fan against side for cooling, LG Blu-ray Burner, ASrock Fatal1ty z97x Killer motherboard, 16gb G.Skill RipJaws 2400MHz ram, Intel core i7 4790k O/C 4.7GHz, Noctua NHD-14 CPU Cooler, Arctic silver 5 thermal compound

MSi RX580 8gb Gaming X+ ETHEREUM MINING: @ 1431MHz 1130mv/2150MHz memory @ 1.2v MEMSHIFT 1750 Timings. GAMING: 1441MHz 1150mv, 2085MHz memory @ 1.2v.

MSi RX480 ARMOR OC 8gb ETHEREUM MINING: @ 1320MHz 1112mv/2090MHz Memory @ 1.0v MEMSHIFT 1750 Timings. GAMING: 1320MHz, 1130mV/2090MHz @ 1.0v.

XFX RX460 SLIM 4gb STOCK.
Hashing Ethereum @ 67.8xx
My Youtube Channel
My Twitter
Ultraforum.org

ColesHosting.org

Topic author
DivineEternal1
Site Admin

6 months ago

Well, it wasn't a legal streaming site so I wouldn't be surprised if it got taken down.
word count: 19

Topic author
DivineEternal1
Site Admin

5 months ago

So far my favorite song is the ending song "Edelweiss" to a mediocre show called "Centaur no Nayami." Granted I generally skip ending and opening songs so I might have missed some other good ones. Let me know your favorites.
word count: 40

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic